By sunlight or moonlight, Berkeley’s hilltop museum, Lawrence Hall of Science, is a compelling location for your special catered event.
With a 180-degree view of the San Francisco Bay, it can capture any mood from cocktails overlooking the Bay to a formal black-tie dinner in the exhibits halls to a simple ceremony in the open air.
- Breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay
- Dynamic math and science exhibits such as our outdoor science park, Forces That Shape the Bay
- Private, exclusive setting
- Friendly, professional staff
- Outdoor patio with evening lighting
- Convenient parking
Global Gourmet Catering is proud to be a preferred catering services provider for this amazing East Bay venue!